Since our formation we have formed excellent partnerships with most of the UK's
utility providers. We have also worked with organisations in every business sector
to help revolutionise their approach towards utility management; consistently delivering
exceptional savings and improved operational efficiency.
We have established ourselves as a leading commercial energy broker, which means
we are able to get the best pricing with very favourable contract terms for our
We deliver much greater value than cheaper prices. We have a well-managed national
network of brokers. Our industry knowledge and network is large enough to help shape
legislation. With over £50M of aggregated spend going through our brokerage network,
we have a big voice in the industry.
We do not have hidden charges and operate a highly ethical business. We do not use
strong arm sales tactics and do not use any type of deceptive sales technique. If
we find an error, we report it immediately. If you have a rebate, it comes back
Our Utility Management service includes tendering and negotiating with the most
respected utility providers. We limit contractual and financial risks by avoiding
suppliers that we know are unreliable.
To get you the best deal, we will:
- Handle registration enquiries
- Negotiate directly with utility companies
- Select the ideal time to issue tenders
- Determine the best contract proposal
- Issue electronic tenders prepared in a format that meets supplier needs
- Check that contracts are correct and adhered to by suppliers
- Confirm the suitability of terms and conditions
- Monitor the market, its trends, regulations, changes and additions in response to
Let us work for you to secure lower costs and better contractual terms. Contact
us today to learn more.
We follow the TPI Code of Practice.